The State program of forced industrial and innovative development has been approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.958 dated March 19, 2010.
The goal of the program is to guarantee the stable and well-balanced economic growth by means of diversification and improvement of its competitiveness.
Key tasks of the program are:
- development of priority sectors of economy, effecting its diversification and improvement of competitive ability;
- creation of positive environment for industrial development;
- formation of economic growth centers on the basis of rational territorial organization of economic potential;
- guarantee of effective interaction between the Government and business actors in development of priority sectors of economy.
As a result of implementation of the State program of forced industrial and innovative development Kazakhstan by 2014 should achieve the following key indicators:
- growth of GDP by no less than 7 trillions of KZT, in real terms the growth of GDP will be 15 %;
- increase of manufacturing industry share in the structure of GDP to the level of no less than 12,5 %;
- increase of non-primary export share in the total export volume to the level of no less than 40 %;
- increase of non-primary export volume to the level of no less than 43 % of the manufacturing industry’s combined production volume;
- growth of labour productivity in manufacturing industry by no less than 1,5 times.
Download program’s full description